My Paper Pumpkin
Stampin' UP! offers a FUN Monthly Stamp Kit subscription called My Paper Pumpkin!
Please choose me as your demonstrator
One of my customers who receives "My Paper Pumpkin" says...
"I absolutely love receiving my kit each month, however it is so fabulous I wish I could get it every week versus every month!"
So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) The commissionable amount is $14.95 for each Paper Pumpkin. There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Q: How can I learn more about stamping?
A: You can visit the Stampin' Up! website to learn more. If you would like to get in touch with a creative coach who can help you get started, click on the button that says, “Find a Demonstrator”.
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged.
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click "manage my pumpkin" on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.
Q: When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
A: You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
Q: It asked me if I have a demonstrator—what is that?
A: A demonstrator is a super cool creativity coach that sells Stampin' Up! products. We'll give you the option to choose a demonstrator when you sign up for a membership. You're definitely going to want one. But you can still join without selecting a demonstrator.
I have a board on Pinterest dedicated to My Paper Pumpkin.