See the sketch here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_L-wXFcCbRi4/SX9YQfc4WjI/AAAAAAAAAi8/Pj5U6d1Orfw/s1600-h/vsalmon-sketch74.jpg
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Home is a touchy subject for us... we have been trying to build our home for 18 months. My family (husband and 2 small children) have lived in so many places recently while waiting for our home. Funny thing, everytime we visit the property, Brian and I always feel at home and peace while we are there. We can't wait to be at "home."
I chose not to use a picture of the property on this layout since there is no home there yet. Also, the layout is focused on our story of the last 18 months. Thanks for looking!
I used Jillibean paper and sprouts on this layout. You can check out her blog by clicking on The Soup Bowl under my blog links.
Grateful for today!
1. I am grateful my DD is wearing underwear most of the day.
2. I am grateful my DS went back to school today after being home sick all last week.
3. I am grateful to fall asleep very soon.
4. I am grateful for snow days and sleeping in.
5. I am grateful that my children will sleep really late tomorrow.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
3 Things I am Grateful for today...
1. Naps in the afternoon (not that I get to take many- may 3 a year)
2. My husband- for being so handy and saving the day for my acryllic album class
3. Feeling better
Thursday, January 22, 2009
1. Stayed home to take care of sick kids today. (only had about 4 hours of sleep) Should be asleep now, but wanted to update my blogs.
2. Taught Quick Creations class tonight. It went well and quick.. only took 1 1/2 hours and we did 4 layouts.
3. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks way too many times today. I forgot how much I loved that cartoon as a child- and an adult LOL
4. Worked on lesson plans for next week.
5. Went to Giant at 5 am this morning on my way to school. Brian joked and said I should do that more often since it wasn't busy.
Here are some layouts and classes that I have coming up at the store...
Technique 101- learn how to use ribbon, stapling, layering and doodling
Scrap a photo in a frame...
Sketch 1o1- learn how to use a sketch and manipulate it to meet your needs- here are 2 versions of the same sketch- you will get to pick any paper you'd like to create your layout to meet your needs.
I have a sale on all my fall kits... they are all 30% off... come in and check them out.
I have lots of new pictures to share; however, I need to move things onto my external harddrive before downloading more.
I will try to update more when I have more energy.
I am grateful that Bryce takes his medicine so well.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Here are my 3 things I am grateful for today:
1. My children demonstrated they truly are grateful.
2. Snow Days!
3. Jammie Days in the new house!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Here are my 3 for today...
1. "Jammie" days with my kids. (They are Bryce's favorite as well.)
2. Winter break from school. (Time to renew, refresh, etc.)
3. Sitting in my new living room sipping hot chocolate.
In the book, The Secret, 2 things for the day should have occured and one is looking into the future... can you tell which one is in the future.
Please post a comment on what your 3 grateful things are. You might need to create a new email address to do this. Just click on the link that says Comment.