Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jingle Bell Blog Hop

I am so excited for our first blog hop over at Ch{all}enge masters!
I was very busy today creating cards, tags and so much more that I will be posting this weekend for the hop. I will also be offering a RAK, so make sure to stop back and check it out. Challenge Masters is offering an overall prize as well! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the month... new challenges will be posted each Sunday, so stop back next Sunday to see some new challenges!
Also, tomorrow is the last day to post a layout for Scrap That Poetry! You are going to love the new poem just as much! Jessi is giving away the RAK for this challenge (on her birthday...), you know you want this fabulous prize as well as the chance to be a guest designer at STP!
Tonight I am grateful for...
hide and seek (I love playing this with the kids...)
White Christmas- it got me in such a great xmas mood today while creating!
All the goodies that I created that I plan on selling and giving away for xmas
The Holiday-watching it right now
stopping by the property tomorrow to get updated pictures
windows in our bedroom are in
hot chocolate
delicious dinner
warm jammies
50's day on Tuesday
a very nice Thanksgiving break
time with all my family this weekend
RAK from Sketchy Thursday for being guest designer (oh the goodies are so much fun, can't wait to create with them and post)
Don't forget to stop back Saturday morning for the blog hop!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope I can make it to this one!!!!!!! blog hops always seem to happen when i'm at work...sooooooooooooo maybe this one!!! And i'm thankful for hot cocoa too!! *yummy* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10