Sunday, April 11, 2010

Challenges and creations with Stampin up

I am thrilled to have some energy to create some stuff today!
First, I made a card for the Technique challenge at Challenge Masters- challenge "handmade flowers"
Well, I fell in love with these flowers that Tessa used on STP's challenge, that I knew that I just had to create it! Thanks Tessa for the inspiration!

I used Stampin up's Sweet Pea Designer Pack and Sweet Pea stitched felt which are only available until the end of the month.  I absolutely love this pack of paper and felt!!! Check out my online store to order some for yourself... you will love them.
Here is my tutorial on how to create these easy and adorable flowers:
1st- punch out 6 circles- Mine are 1 3/4" using the SU punch
Then fold 2 sides in to create a V
Lay side by side to create the circle
Embellish center with stitched felt flower! (or brad, etc)
Whola!!!  Beautiful handmade flower

So, funny, I forgot that I had the post ready to go at 6 pm and then forgot to upload the photo... well, here it is!  Thanks for looking at it!

6 comments:

Mel said...

Ooh I like the sound of those flowers using the circle punch. I am glad you have more energy today, I have been feeling the same last couple of days. Love Melxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I am off to check those out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer...I love this card here, that flower is pretty!

well done.

have yourself a great sunday night!
ciao bella
creative carmelina

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer...I love this card here, that flower is pretty!

well done.

have yourself a great sunday night!
ciao bella
creative carmelina

Tessa Buys said...

Your card is beautiful! You're so welcome for the inpiration :). I just loved the way they turned out and I am so glad that I saw them in CK.

Tricia Rush Richner said...

The link for the color combo machine is no longer working. Just thought you'd want to know. I'd love an updated location for the "machine"

09 10