Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all are having a fabulous Mother's Day!  I will live vicariously through you!  I am not feeling well and neither are my kids... so our house is a little miserable today.  Lunch plans for today have been postponed until we all feel better.

I wanted to share my challenge that just went live over at Challenge Masters.
Recipe challenge:
Use fabric- I used yo-yo's.  here is a tutorial for them
Ric Rak
Ticket
at least 4 pattern papers

Here is my layout:
I hope you find some time to come play along.  Here is a link to the challenge.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I hope U feel better soon!!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!!! AWESOME COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

glorygirl said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sick on Mother's Day....that's just not right....

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Love your layout!!

I am a Team Fairy for www.cuteandsome.blogspot.com where we have a Designer Showcase. You should enter this layout!! This week's theme is purple and/or green with a flower ~ your layout qualifies!! Come check it out!

09 10