Tuesday, August 9, 2011

STM and HIS

 Scrapping The Music
"New Soul"
One of my favorite songs...it has been on my playlist for 2 years now!  
Love it!
 I hope you find time to come play along with us here.
I used our new Flirtatious Designer paper, Lace ribbon punch, Hello, Doily large stamp set and Delicate Doily stamp set!  Love how these all coordinate so well... that is one of my favorite things about SU!  They do all the hard work for you by creating things that match and coordinate!
You can order any of the items above on my online store!
Paper is on sale this month, buy 3 get one free!



Next is Happy Inspirational Scrapbooking's Challenge
I chose the quote this month...
so I chose a quote that is on one of our newest Stamp sets..
Daring Adventure


Quote: Life is either a Daring Adventure or Nothing! ~ Helen Keller


I used some of our retired paper on this layout but it matched Niagra Falls so well...
This is a photo of my grandparents on one of our trips to Niagra Falls.  We were on the Maid of the Mist!
Hope you come and play with us here.
I am also giving away a SU small heart punch to the winner at HIS!

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awesome page for the STM challenge, Jenn! I love all of your other projects, too!!!!!

09 10