Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

My Paper Pumpkin!

I am in love with this new subscription program that Stampin' Up! is offering each month!
You join here by the 10th of the month (to receive that month's kit)- you can join at anytime!

Here is what comes in the 1st kit:

Here are some of my creations using My Paper Pumpkin!


Here is what I created using the August kit!  I changed the layout however used the main components!



Here are what my customers who are ordering MPP have been saying to me:

"I love how quick and easy the projects are, they are perfect for me since I don't have a lot of time!"

"I love getting stamps in each month's kit, that you cannot normally buy!" 

"I am a seasoned stamper, even though these kits are meant for easy projects, I love being able to take the products that SU gives me and create more intricate projects!!!"

You can order today by going to www.mypaperpumpkin.com
If you don't have a demonstrator, please consider choosing me: Jennifer Campbell 2060714

No comments:

09 10