Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Perfect Blend Gift Card holder

I love when I can give a gift card right inside a regular size card!
I am going to tell you how to make this easy gift card holder today!


1. Cut 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" sheet of Soft Suede (back piece)
2. Cut Very Vanilla to 5 1/4" x 8"
3. Score in half at 4" and then again at 2"
4. Fold on the 2" and 4" mark
5. Use Word Window punch to punch a slot along the 2" edge of the Very Vanilla.  You will need to punch about 3 times to get a long enough area to fit gift card. 
Tip- I pushed my punch in as far as it goes to keep it straight!
6. Use double sided tape along the edge to seal the end of the piece inside to meet the center.
7. Adhear to back sheet of Soft Suede.
8. Embellish as you wish!
Tip- To create the coffee cup ring- I dipped one of our embellishment cases into my ink pad and stamped with the case!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous Card Jenn! I love giving gift cards and this is the perfect way!

Kim Ryden said...

So cute! I love this! I will be trying one soon!!!

brrenwick said...

What a fun gift card idea! I'm going to have to use this at one of my classes :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!!! I love this one too!!!

09 10