At Practical Scrappers today, we are showing you Ten things to do with Twine.
Mine is how to create these adorable butterflies!
1. wrap twine around 2-3 fingers depending on how big you want your butterflies.
I only wrapped it around 2.
2. Then tie the twine together at the ends.
3. Take a coordinating twine to wrap around the center.
4. Tie it in a double knot allowing the twine to get close between your fingers.
5. Slide off fingers and you have a butterfly!
Hope you enjoy making these adorable butterflies like I did!
Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Twine: Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit and Coastal Cabana
Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
2 1/2" circle punch
Yippee-Skippee stamp set