Thursday, April 9, 2015

All about Washi!!! SSI April Blog Hop

Our April Blog hop is all about Washi tape!!!

I just love Washi tape, do you? 
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #3 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Diana @ Stampin' Fun with Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

Here are a few ways that I chose to use Washi tape!


I added washi tape to a piece of paper and then use the framelet to die cut the balloon.
Quick and Easy way to add fun and texture!


I added Washi tape to the cute box to match my card.


Finally, I added some Washi tape to my bone folder so I can tell which is mine.
I used to write my name on with permanent marker but it eventually wears off, so washi tape to find mine on the table!!!


Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  2. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
  3. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  4. Jenn at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life ------------------------ you are here!!!
  5. Shellie at Craft Smashup
  6. Kim at Stamping with Kim

Enjoy visiting Shellie's blog!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love! So funny, I almost used washi tape on my bone folder too.But, my bone folder is so stained and yucky I decided not to decorate it and share :p

09 10