Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grand Opening!!!
My SIL is opening a LSS today. I have been busily creating predesigned kits and handmade gifts to sell. Here are a few pictures of some of the kits that I have for sale. Each kit is $15 regular price... but at the grand opening they will only be $12. I created some stocking stuffer kits that have gift card holders or lottery ticket holders and chapstick cards. I love when I receive something handmade, so I enjoyed creating some of these to sell. I will post pictures of the store soon. I will be doing a make 'n take 1 page layout.

Birthday Kit


Christmas Cookie Kit


Fall Fun Kit

Rolling Hills Kit

Autumn Leaves Kit


Fresh Raspberries Kit


Grateful Kit


Christmas Cookies

Thank you all for looking!!! I hope you enjoy the layouts as much as I did creating them. Please post a comment to let me know what you think of the quotes.

No comments:

09 10