Thursday, April 10, 2014

April SSI birthday blog hop

Thanks for joining us for the April Birthday, Baby, Kids Blog Hop! As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show love on every blog!

I chose to use our newest Photopolymer Stamp Set- Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames!
They make the most adorable kids cards!!!


My Sweetie Pie daughter will enjoy receiving this card!
Featuring Sweetie Pie stamps, Butterfly punch, Coastal Cabana ribbon and In Color buttons.

Next, here is a "I am so sorry" card
for those moments when you want to let a child know you are empathetic 
for what is going on in their life.
Did they not do so well on a test, have a fight with a friend, loose a pet...
this card would be perfect!

Featuring: Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames
Watercolor designer series paper, Washi tape, and rhinestones
Finally, I created this card using all the frames and a few adorable faces!
Featuring: Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames
Washi tape, rhinestones and In color buttons
 Sweetie Pie

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number on the 
Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - Bree R. of Craft-Somnia. (Weren't her creations soooo adorable!) If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.




Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  2. Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
  3. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  4. Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
  5. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  6. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  7. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life------------------------------- You are Here!
  8. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  9. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  10. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  11. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  12. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  13. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  14. Rose C. of Stampin' with Rose
  15. Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin' with Darla and Sisters

12 comments:

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Super cute.. I really adore this set!!!

Erica Bass said...

All of these are so cute! I absolutely love the very last one.

Unknown said...

I'm almost convinced I have to get this set. It is pretty darn cute and to get so much cute with so little effort, well, ya can't go wrong :)
Very cute cards-all of them

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I don't normally like the photopolymer but this set was soooo cute.

Cynthia said...

How cute! Any little girl would be tickled pink to get one of these cards. Love the subtle colors you chose!

Jamie Hurley said...

One of my favorite new stamps! GREAT projects!

brrenwick said...

Ok, these are adorable! I wasn't sure about this set, but you have sold me!

SuDonna112244 said...

what a super cute use of that set!! I love the cards!! I would totally love a card made with these!! ;)

Kim Ryden said...

SO CUTE! With you and Dawn this month, now I have to go and purchase these stamp sets! SO CUTE!

Rose Castillo said...

So cute. This blog hop is making me want that set.

Diana Eichfeld said...

I really like each of your cards and how it showcases these new stamp sets, so fun.

Stampin Dj said...

Great color combinations!

09 10