Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Anticipation


Anticipation... here I am... not able to sleep. Will there be snow? Will I have a delay or closing? I feel like it is the first day of school and I can't sleep. I know I should be sleeping. I was home from school due to being sick and know I should be sleeping to feel better, but can I? No! The anticipation of whether we will really get a true snowstorm is keeping me awake!
What will it look like outside when I wake up tomorrow? Snow? Ice?


Grateful for today!

1. I am grateful my DD is wearing underwear most of the day.

2. I am grateful my DS went back to school today after being home sick all last week.

3. I am grateful to fall asleep very soon.

4. I am grateful for snow days and sleeping in.

5. I am grateful that my children will sleep really late tomorrow.

No comments:

09 10