Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Happening...

My children are really starting to understand the meaning behind the grateful cans. Last night, without Brian or I knowing, they both got paper and pens and started asking each other what they are grateful for... They both said each other first. They sat there and kept asking each other what they were grateful for and wrote it down in their very own way. It was priceless! When I came out to see what they were doing, I could hear them, but had to see it for my own eyes... they started asking me what I was grateful for... This is what I was hoping for and it happened only after a week of this new nightly tradition! I have children who never stop amazing me!

Here are my 3 things I am grateful for today:

1. My children demonstrated they truly are grateful.

2. Snow Days!

3. Jammie Days in the new house!

No comments:

09 10