Sunday, March 1, 2009

Say what you need to say- Challenge 75

Say What you Need to Say by John Mayer
Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems,
Better put ‘em in quotations
Say what you need to say [x8]
Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you’d be better off instead,
If you could only . . .
Say what you need to say [x8]
Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You’d better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again
Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open
Say what you need to say

I have never heard this song before... however, I love it! I plan on adding it to my playlist. I will definitely be doing a layout for this challenge. There are so many ways you can interpret this song. Can't wait to take the moment to create this one!

Tonight I am grateful for...
a wonderful birthday party- thank you to the family for the gifts and the laughter
snow and the ability for it to disappear quickly
music and the way it can take me away
to say what I need to say...
Brian and spending time with him (I know so many people who would rather be with other people than their significant others. I am so grateful to choose him first. He truly is my best friend and the person I can't wait to talk to and see each day.)
Jammie days... hoping for another one tomorrow
Cute dresses and a daughter who loves to have her hair done.
a great stampin up party and the benefits from it... can't wait to get all my goodies
the Jillibean order that arrived this weekend... hope to use them tomorrow
children who go to bed easily (most of the time)
paraffin wax (my hands feel great!)
a good nights rest...
"I think I said all I need to say..."
I am grateful to you, the people reading this blog...
I hope you go out and "Say what you need to say... to all"

No comments:

09 10