Sunday, September 13, 2009

We are the World

Scrapping the Music Challenge this week is: We are the World
I love this song and have since it debuted. I think it is a great tribute to Michael Jackson.
I love his music and truly enjoyed working on this challenge.
"Love is all we need"
I decided to do 2 layouts for this song and do two different approaches to the layouts. The one above exemplifies my love for my family and I truly believe that love is all we need. Possessions are not as important as the love of one's family. The layout below is a tribute to a way of thinking. In building our house "green" we are conscious of what materials we are choosing to use during construction.
In my classroom, we are consiously recycling and repurposing items.
So, what are you doing to help? Leave a comment below listing one way you are helping our planet in your daily routine or on a more large scale.
In the layout above, I used Jillibean products. The photograph is not mine, I found it on google images and fell in love with it. I wish I was able to give credit to the photographer; however, there wasn't one listed.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooooo LOVE these Jennifer!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photo and the stitching on the first one...and sooooooooooooooooo LOVE the globe on the 2nd one....and girl...I was recycling before it wasn't cool!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):)

09 10