Thursday, January 8, 2015

SSI Occasions Catalog 2015 blog hop

Thanks for joining me for the SSInkspiration Occasions Catalog Blog Hop...

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #2 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - ( Donna- Organized Chaos). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


Two of my friends both just welcomed babies into their lives, so I had to create some cute cards using the new Baby Bumblebee stamp. 


Here is the card that I created for Matthew!!!


Here is the card that I created for Evelyn.

I used Momento Ink and the new Bermuda Bay blendabilities!!!
Love this new ribbon too!!!

Hope you love it!

Go check out Katrina's awesome projects at the 4th stop of the hop!!!
Before you go, don't forget to leave me a comment!!!


Blog Hop Participant List:


  1. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  2. Donna at Organized Chaos
  3. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  4. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  6. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  10. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  11. Carrie at Carrie Stamps

11 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

What sweet little baby bumble bee cards!

Cynthia said...

So sweet, love how you showed it for a boy as well as for a girl! Great job!

Jennifer said...

Love how you distressed the doile as well!

Unknown said...

I love that little bumble bee. What sweet cards you made. I really love how you "smooshed" the doily around the image :)

Kim Ryden said...

I LOVE this baby bumblebee! I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder what is would look like if I colored the bee blue and black?" Now I know! SO CUTE!!!

Stampin Dj said...

Great job with your cards!

Kathy Peck said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute. I really want to buy this stamp set. It's adorable.

Diana Eichfeld said...

What cute cards for such a happy occasion! I love every detail.

Melissa Stout said...

So very cute! Great job on these adorable cards.

Heidi Boos said...

What a cute stamp! That bumblebee is so sweet. Love the two different colors for a boy and a girl!

~Heidi

Darlene said...

Adorable! I love the doile!

09 10