Thursday, January 7, 2010

Buttons, buttons and more buttons

Our challenge this week at Practical Scrappers is to use buttons... so come on over and link up your best button layouts here. Here are two new layouts I created just for this challenge. I created a button tree on the Santa! layout. Isn't that Santa the most adorable one... he visits our school every year. The journaling reads: "Even Santa needs to wear a visitor's tag @ school. What is going on in this world. Dec 2009, SVES.
Next, I created "Summer Camp" and used the buttons as accents on the page.
Here are some of my favorite button projects!

I hope you are able to join us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, you totally rocked this button challenge! I love your button tree! The summer layout is one I will be casing, so much fun! I hope you're staying warm!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U rock the buttons girl!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MirjamC said...

thanks for your comment on my blog:)
love your button-lo's, they're gorgeous!!!
have a wonderful day!

09 10