Friday, August 6, 2010

Halloween projects

More projects for the Open House on Sunday...
Come see these in person as well as the stamps!
Request one of these for a workshop...
Project candy... for cards, layouts and more.

Lollipop

Pencil holder- also great for airheads and twizzlers!

Smarties

Inside of the smarties card

Waterfall card

I feel that this stamp set is a must have for Halloween...
order one today on my online store or come to the Open House!
Email me at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com to make 1 of these at your own workshop!
Don't forget workshops closed before August 31st can earn you an extra $25.

What do you notice about all these creations?  They all use circles... I made each of them for the Little Red Wagon challenge!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute! I love love love love love how you made places for candy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Katherine said...

Love the Smartie card and pencil holder!!

I will have to case these for my kids this Halloween!! Can you share the measurements on the pencil holder?

Kimberly said...

I’m following you from SC and I can’t wait to check back to see your creations!
http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

Belle Bum said...

Just love these ideas!!! Love the lollipop!!!

Deanna said...

Totally cute!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

09 10