Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baltimore trip

Here is a picture from my 2nd upline's blog, Kim.
It is a picture of me with my gift for each member of our Love at First Stamp Group!
I signed up my 1st recruit today, Jenn!!  Yeah, Jenn...
Since I attended the Baltimore Regional she receive a special stamp set that isn't sold until January.
You can see project below using the Chocolate stamp set...
You have until tomorrow to sign up with me to receive the same offer!
Click on Shop Now...
Then on the top of my webiste... click Join Now...
My passcode is : Happy2scrap

You will also receive the gorgeous Gala Tote...
You can see the promotion on my sidebar!
Come join my team!!!

5 comments:

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

Cute and congratulations! Welcome, Jen-that will be easy to remember!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those little cupcakes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Katherine said...

Awesome stamp set! Congrats on your new recruit - you are such an inspiration, I'm not the least bit surprised!!

Katherine said...

Oh yea, and I love that pin!

Happie Stamper said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it!!!!

09 10