Friday, November 19, 2010

600th post- Scrapping the Music... Upside Down

Yeah... Happy 600th Post... 2nd anniversary of my blog!
Whoo hoo!
I love our current Scrapping the Music song, Upside Down!!! So cute.. check it out here...
It is the theme song from Curious George!
"I don't want this feeling to go away!"
"I love spending time with you.  The feeling I get when I'm with you is amazing! It brings me joy! I don't want this feeling to go away!"
I used a lot of our Stampin up goodies on this layout!
First our new distressing kit... love the tea stain!
Designer paper, pearls, christmas rub ons, butterfly punch and stamp sets...
if you would like more details either check out my online store or send me an email at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com...
speaking of my online store... I will be having a 1 week only blowout sale... check back on Monday for more details... you won't want to miss... things 50% off!!!  Just saying...

I will be posting more frequently now that life is beginning to settle down a little.  Watch for posts with some creations from tonight!!!
Tonight I am grateful for...
Stampin sisters!
Grown up meetings with wine and snacks
Skype- love chatting with my 2nd upline this way!
Frosted Paint spray dyed  with reinkers... love this technique!
My downline...
1/2 way complete with parent/teacher conferences...
getting ready for Thankgiving.. hosting this year!
600th post... wow!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on 600 posts and 2 years blogging! That is awesome! I love love love love love that lo! GORGEOUS colors and layers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tessa Buys said...

Happy 600th post and blogiversary!

09 10