Sunday, January 30, 2011

1 year Anniversary!!! Flower folds class!

Wow, I cannot believe how time flies... my 1 year Anniversary with Stampin' Up! was on January 28th!  To celebrate I am giving away a Stampin' Up! RAK on February 28th! (1 month after my Anniversary)

Included in the RAK with be an assortment of goodies (rhinestones, brads, ribbon, and more)!
To be eligible for my RAK, post a comment below naming your favorite Stampin' Up! product - 1 entry

Any order placed between now and February 28th will have 5 more entries.
Check out my online store HERE!

It is Sale-a-bration time...so with every $50 before shipping and handling you can pick out an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE!  
Go check it out and thanks for celebrating my Anniversary with me!


Here is the layout we will be creating at my February flower folds class...
for more info email me at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Those flowers are amazing! Wish I could come to that class!! Is there a tutorial available?

09 10