Monday, January 17, 2011

Scrapping the Music

Scrapping the Music
Come join us for this challenge.  You have until January 28th to link your creation here.
"Daddy and Grammy brought you to school on the 1st day of kindergarten.  I was so excited to see how happy and confident you were when I arrived to pick up my class. We will always "stand by you" through life to help you and lead and direct you."

"When I thought about the song it made me think about my son's 1st day of kindergarten this year. Even though he was excited and ready... he still needed us to stand by him and hold his hand until it was time to go down the hallway with his teacher. He did so well, no tears, wanted to go back and still loves it!"


I think we all need someone to stand by us throughout our lives!

No comments:

09 10