Monday, August 26, 2013

Top 10 Holiday Catalog Blog Series Day 4

Top 10 Holiday Catalog Blog Series
Day 4
Top 2 picks!!!

Did you miss yesterday's post? Check it out here!
Here are my absolute, everyone should go buy these 2 products now!!!

#2 Joyful Christmas
Here are some samples! (Swaps from convention and Rising Star swap)

I will be using this stamp set for my Christmas cards this year!!!
Created by:
Jodi Reinert

Created by: Julie Skotzke

Created by: Cheryl Segawa


and my #1 favorite product....
New Season of Style This and That Smash Book

These 3 products, plus the Washi tape that also made my top 10... create the most fabulous organizer for the holidays!!!
Who doesn't want to be more organized to get through such a busy time of year!
I love how there are different sections to help you organize your Holiday season.
Calendar, cards, decor, gifts and packaging, and entertaining!!
I can't wait to post my finished This and That Smash book!



Okay, you saw my Top 10... 
What are your top 10 products?
Please share!

No comments:

09 10