Friday, August 23, 2013

Top 10 Holiday Catalog Blog Series

Top 10 Holiday Catalog Blog Series

Welcome to my top 10 list!!

Let's begin!
It was so hard to choose only 10 of my favorite items... but here we go!
I am using cards that I received in my Rising Star Swap as samples!!!
Credit goes to the creator under the card!!

#10 Festive Flurry Bundle

Created by: Jenny Watson


created by: Tracy Schmidt

Created by: Shellie Grindy

Love this bundle!!! So many ways to use the snowflakes!!!

#9 Expressions Thinlits Dies


created by: Anita Haines

created by: Donna McCain

Love how these dies make a fabulous new look on cards!!!
I love the look of the new foil paper as well!!!

#8 Washi Tape



Created by: Ruth Bingle

I love how she covered whisper white cardstock with the washi tape, then used a framelit to cut out a space to show the stamp below!!!



Are any of these your favorites?
Which one do you love the most?
What have you ordered?
Stop back tomorrow to see my next 3 favorites!!!

No comments:

09 10