Stylin' Stampin' Squad Fall Blog Hop
Thank you so much for joining us for the October Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on the Fall season. It’s the time of year when fireplaces start crackling with warmth and we dig out our sweaters. This month’s blog hop will showcase many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available to make Autumn themed creations. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own.
You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Darcy J's. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Hello everyone! I am Jenn Campbell and I have created a card and grateful jar for the fall season!
My family and I will be filling this jar from now on with things we are grateful for!
Gratitude creates a positive attitude!
I am so thankful for all of you joining me on my blog today!
I hope you stop back frequently!
Your next stop is...
Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Best of Autumn stamp set
Expressions Thinlets Dies
Early Espresso cardstock
Very Vintage Buttons
Blog Hop Participants:
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie