Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 2014 Crafty Resolution... Find Balance!


   
         My crafty resolution for 2014 is to find balance! Each year, I choose a word for the year!  This year, 2014, my word is "Balance."  Throughout the year, I plan to find balance in my life.  How does this relate to my crafty resolution?  Well, I plan to balance my time spent on business versus fun in crafting!  I plan to balance the time spent cleaning and organizing with actually being crafty!  You will see me playing with my layouts of cards this year with the theme of balance.  I can't wait to hear what your resolution is! Follow my journey this year to find balance at my blog.  Happy New Year!
Want to see what my fellow design team members' resolutions are.. 
check them out here... 

No comments:

09 10