Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stamp Out Cancer Crop


Saturday, May 8th- 9 am to 9 pm
Give yourself a real Mother’s Day Treat! Join us for 12 hours of extreme FUN for just $35 at the Eastonian Holiday Inn! You can scrapbook or work on those projects you have started and just need time to finish. All proceeds will go to the Easton Relay for Life – Team Stampin’ for A Cure.

We will be selling much loved but retired paper and stamp sets – again – all proceeds will go to Relay for Life. We will have raffles and door prizes all day long.

We will be providing light meals and snacks all day. More details and registration forms will be available shortly. Let your demonstrator know if you are interested and please put this date in your calendar today!

My mom has run the Relay for Life program in Hazleton for a few years.  She has organized the entire event and spent so much time for this cause.  It is my turn to do a "little" by joining my fellow SU demonstrators on our Relay team.  My family always goes to the local Relay for Life which my fellow teachers have a team.  I usually donate baskets, etc.  This year, I am looking forward to being more active to help!
I will be selling items to raise money.. if you are in Eastern Pa area and would like to join our crop, send me an email.  We are going to have a blast and scrap for a cause!
 
Some things from the weekend through yesterday...
We were very busy this weekend...
Friday night fun- kids spent the evening at their preschool while Brian and I got to go out (what is that... I know!)
Then on Saturday, we celebrated the twins 4th birthday (sorry, pics didn't turn out well.)
On Sunday, we celebrated Gavin's 10th birthday (where did that time go?)



Bryce loves doing his homework for his "going on group" which gets ready for kindergarten.
Bryce and Clara are reading so many words... books are being read more by them then us! 
They truly are amazing and I enjoy them so much!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great event!!!! and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm me and adam are sooooooooooooooo jealous of the toy story legos!!!! cute photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patty S said...

happy birthday to everyone!!!!
legos! oh boy! i want to know if you have any dents on the bottoms of your feet from stepping on legos??????
:-)

09 10