Sunday, March 27, 2011

Class and Workshop today

Come visit me today at Scrapbooking's Inn for my Pizza box class at 2:30pm as well as a Workshop!
 We will be using Nature Walk to create this fabulous pizza box.... I love the black and white combo.
 Inside we will be creating 3 cards with envelopes- Cost $15 (still a few seats left) Come on in!

Following the class is Erika's Free Workshop at 3:30
We will be creating this fabulous tea bag card!
 I will be demonstrating how to create this lantern card.
 I will be demonstrating how to make this butterfly card!
 Here is another card using the tea bag stamps and wheel!
 We will be creating this card as well... love Sew Suite!
Hope to see you later today!

Don't forget, it is the best time of year to be a customer and get free stuff with every $50 order...
or the deal of the century is buying the kit before March 31st!
You get our regular full size kit at 15% off... So only $148 before tax
Plus as a bonus they are giving you another $50 in product as well as a FREE stamp set that isn't even being sold yet.  New in the Summer Mini Catalog... just because I attended The Hartford Regional. 
Click on my online store on the right hand side... then click "Start your own business" then click "join now" and my password to sign up is    happy2scrap

Contact me at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com for any questions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not sure if I have told you, but I love the stuff you create. If I could, I would take all the classes....LOL! You do such a great job. Thanks for all you do.

09 10