Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily

Do you know what a December Daily is?
I love creating these quick and fun albums that keep track of all of our December activities!
Ali Edwards started creating these years ago!
I have made many over the years!
Here is the beginning of mine... 
I will be adding photos over the weekend!
Best part, the album will be done when Christmas is done!
No waiting to scrapbook for months later!!!

Check out my post at the SSI blog where I am the featured designer today!


Here is my Top 5 things that Bring Me Joy!

For the 1st time, I created a Christmas Manifesto listing my purpose for my December Daily this year!

Inside pages created with the divided page protectors and chipboard pages covered in Designer Series Paper.

Created tags for each day!



Here are some of the supplies that I used...
Thanks for stopping by my blog today... check back throughout the month to see my photos being added in!!
Here are a few..
Day 1

Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Dec 5




1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

So Cute! I need to get to work on mine! I'm going Digital this year...I think!

09 10