Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring-a-licious Flowers!!!

Bring on the flowers for Spring!!!

Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop!  Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring!  We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms!  Stampin' Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number  11 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop –  Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I am currently in love with Stippled Blossoms and Hip Notes!!!
 Also, the Fresh Prints Designer series card pack!!!
Love Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Real Red together!!!
It is not a color palette I would have chosen on my own.
 My 3D project I created today!
I used the new scalloped tag topper punch to create this little gift package!

First cut paper to 5" x 2"
Punch longest 2 ends in scalloped tag topper punch.
Score 2" in from each side.
 I put 2 washi tapes inside the gift package!
You could add candy inside instead!


Up next... Tonya

Blog Hop Participants:
Blog Hop Participants


  1. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  3. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  4. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  5. Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
  6. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
  7. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  8. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  9. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
  10. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  11. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  12. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  13. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  14. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  15. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  16. Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
  17. Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner 

15 comments:

Jamie Hurley said...

This is my current FAVE color combo and you NAILED it! Love that stippled Rose and another set that needs to be on my list..THANK YOU! Great inspiration!

Cynthia said...

Wow! Awesome projects. The color combo is perfect. Your 3-D item is soo cute!

Kim Ryden said...

Cute card and project! I love them!

Unknown said...

Cute projects! This color combo is one of my favorites :)

brrenwick said...

Love this color combo with the stamp set...they are perfect together!

Erica Bass said...

Gorgeous! I love this color combo!!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Love your card and treat. The tag punch is so awesome and I love the colors and elements in your card, perfect!

Stampin Dj said...

I've got to unearth my Fresh Prints!

Kathy Peck said...

Great projects. I love this color combination. I also love that flower stamp set. Think I just might have to order that.

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Jennifer, this is one of my FAV color combos. I love!! Simply beautiful!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Awesome projects! Love your color combo!

Heidi Boos said...

I am a big fan of this color combo! Beautiful flowers on the card and what a fun little gift holder...great idea to add some washi!

Pam Steckman said...

The card is so pretty! Definitely the color combo of the year.

Tonya said...

I love your roses and keep thinking I don't need that stamp set but I wish I had bought it after seeing your card. So pretty!

09 10