Thursday, March 12, 2015

Got Flowers? SSInk March blog hop


Welcome to our March Flowers Blog Hop!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! I am the beginning of the blog hop!  You may have just left stop number 10 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - (Carrie at Carrie Stamps). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

I just love flowers!!!
This new bundle is just my favorite!!! 


My second project is a project life card for in my PL album!
Tip: I love creating a matching card while I have a stamp set out!
2 projects in no time!




You are heading to Jenny G's blog next!!!
Her work is always amazing!  Have fun hopping along!

Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life...... you are here!
  2. Jenny G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  3. Wendy at Luvin' Stampin'
  4. Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
  5. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  6. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  7. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  8. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  9. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  10. Carrie at Carrie Stamps

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute cards in such a fun color! That sequin trim is the perfect touch!

Cynthia said...

Lovely card, love the color combo! Great job with our blog hop this month!

brrenwick said...

Super cute cards! Love the added sequin trim!

Wendy Cranford said...

Very Pretty! Love your colors

Kathy Peck said...

Beautiful card. Love the sequin trim to top it off.

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very cute cards and I love the colors!

Tricia said...

Beautiful projects! I also like to make a "mini version" of my card for my PL album! I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need this bundle!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Love your Project Life card idea!

09 10