Monday, November 17, 2008

Red Door

Bryce is making such progress academically... he is constantly taking everything in that we are doing... he is beginning to say sounds for letters, which is an area he lacked. However, he is now very interested and can name numerous sounds for the letters. At dinner tonight, he was excited to tell us letters, sounds and words. At bedtime, he wanted to practice sign language. He learned the sign for bathroom, how to spell his name as well as numerous family names including... Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Pap Pap, Pappy, Bryce and Clara... just to name a few... Wow, I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see him in action on Thursday at school. He has his Thanksgiving Feast and we were told to wear our dancing shoes... I can't wait! Both Daddy and I are attending the feast, I will post pictures.

No comments:

09 10