Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scrapping the Music Challenge

Scrapping the Music - Challenge #81
This is Me by Demi Lovato
Winner of this Challenge!!!
Here is my layout for this week's challenge. I love the lyrics...
"This is the real, this is me...I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now"
I only chose to use "This is me" as my title; however, I do feel that all of the lyrics above would fit. I do feel I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I put all the different "me's" in the photos above. As you can read from the journaling, those are all my "jobs."
The many hats I wear...
scrapbook designer
teacher
jeep racer
granddaughter
scrapbooker
friend
organizer
daughter
dreamer
adventurer
wife
mother
sister
photographer
college graduate
blogger
These are not in any order of importance, they just match up with the photos in the layout!
Thanks for taking a look at my entry... I hope you are inspired to scrapbook a lyric from a song!

I used 3D foam adheasive to lift some of the pictures up to give it dimension.

10 comments:

MissMian said...

Wow! This is so great! Love all the photos and how some of them pop out of the LO! Great work!

Julie said...

Loving all those photos you have used. Thanks for playingalongwith us at STM.

Donna said...

This is soooo cool! I love the design of this! Great take on the challenge!!

mandysea said...

Wow - what a fantastic design!! Fab idea! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Scrapping The Music said...

What a great layout! Love the design!!! Thanks for playing along this week!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I sooooooooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all those photos and how U made it into a thought bubble coming from the bigger photo of U!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! I totally love this design!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!

Beth said...

I LOVE this song - and what a wonderful layout to go with it. You have surely captured all of "you" in this FANTASTIC page!!

Happie Stamper said...

WAY TO GO JENN!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

wow - it looks really great - congratulation!!!

09 10