Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Appreciation

I just played The Secret game... and this is the answer that I received...

Wherever you go, whoever you meet, and whatever you do, give love and appreciation, because that is your true nature. How do you know it is your true nature? You feel so good when you are giving it!

Funny thing, last week was "teacher appreciation" week... Isn't it funny that we feel we need to have special days or weeks to show our appreciation for one another? Mother's Day, Boss's day, teacher appreciation day, etc. If we all followed the advice above, wouldn't our world be a better place? I find it silly that we have some of these special days to show our appreciation for one another, when we should be appreciating each other every day.

I am challenging myself to to show my appreciation to each individual that I will come in contact with tomorrow and say how much I appreciate them and what they do.

Tonight, I am grateful for and appreciate...
my husband
my children
my hardwork
time
rest
great weather
curiosity
love
students
people who read my blog- I appreciate you and you taking your time to read my thoughts.

No comments:

09 10