Thursday, May 14, 2009

CPR Certified and Registration

It has been one long week. We had a beautiful Mother's Day Tea at school for all the mom's. It was terrific. We served tea and cookies to the mom's and children.

Then for the last 3 days I have been screening the in-coming kindergartners. They seem like a great group.

Tonight, I was re-certified in CPR/AED/First Aid training.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting as well... we have our pm kindergarten class trip to Crayola Factory. I am looking forward to a nice calm/ quiet weekend with the kids.

Tonight I am grateful for...
sleep
weekends
time with my kids
scrappin
knowledge of CPR
using my knowledge to help 2 students and my daughter (who used to choke all the time)
joking around with Becky
jewelry (it arrived today) Whoo hoo!

No comments:

09 10