Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scrapping the Music

"Everytime I look at you, I see myself.  I'm so proud of you. I want to tell you that I love you very much." Love Daddy and Mommy


I hope you find time to come play along with us at Scrapping the Music this week.
I am so sad to see some of these products retiring as well...
One of may favorite stamp sets..
Warm Words- 115108
Designer Paper- The Write Stuff specialty-  115674
Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon- 115617
Check out my online store to get some of these items before they are gone forever!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..saw your title and had to come by right away! I'm sort of scrappin' to the music right now too! hehe...

Jack Johnson's new CD...

great pages....and I absolutely hate when some of my favourite things are discontinued...but I like how you say 'retired'...that's so much more romantic! lol

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Mel said...

Cute pics Jenn! I like the idea of journalling a letter to your son.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooo LOVE this Jennifer!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the paint...and love love love love love love love the ribbon action! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Barb Craft said...

Great LO Jennifer!! I love the way you bunched the ribbon and the song lyrics are perfect for the photo!!
Barb :)

T.J. said...

lovely :) Happy Father's Day to Brian!

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

I love this page-it's so masculine!

09 10