Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reveal day... STM, STP and ARTastic

First Love
"Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower."
These are some of my fav photos from Easter... pics of Clara and her Pop Pop.
Please come play along with us here.  You have until July 14th at 10am EST to link your entry.

The Card Sharps

Model in Training- Hat Parade- Queen 2 me
Challenge to use browns, feather and playing cards
The Diva Demands reminded me of Clara's hat from her hat parade.
I hope you come join us at Artastic... you have until the end of the month to join.
Click here... and when you email Shazza, tell her that Jenn Campbell sent you!

"Home" by Daughtrey
One of my favorite songs... I was so excited months ago when I saw we were doing this song on this date... Our goal was to have the house inspected and to have our occupancy permit by this date.
I don't have a finished house yet, but was able to scrap some of my favorite things that have been happening this month in completing the house.

Siding is going up on the front of the house, septic is in, well is in, cleaned the walls, built the steps, windows went in, doors being put up, vanity being painted, ceiling being put up, insulation is in, gorgeous sunsets while working, Best friends helping us on the house... Becky and Josh, sheet rock going up!

We plan on painting this weekend... if you are able to come help, we could really use the help!
Did you know, you need to have all sheet rock painted before you can get your occupancy permit?

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are ALL AMAZING Jenn!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee them all!!!! And I would loveeeeeeeeeeee to come help.....but sadly..that 3k miles makes it harder! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Thomas said...

radar.weather.gov

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

Great pages! I especially love the one of your house!

09 10