Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm back..

I just got home from Creating Keepsakes convention in Valley Forge, Pa.
It was again fabulous as always and lots of fun ideas.
I have tons of new paper... yeah!!! It is always my favorite... I can't resist paper not that I ever need another sheet... but I just love it all!

Can you tell I am loving white space once again!!!
I will share what I created at the convention soon!
Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs!

Check out this special!!!
Until the end of August, host a Stampin up Workshop and when your workshop totals $350 or more... you get an extra $25 in merchandise free!!!!  All my workshops have always been over $350, so call me today to set one up or email me at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com.
That means you would get at least $70 in free merchandise and a level 1 or level 2 hostess stamp set!
Check it out here.
Looking forward to teaching you some fabulous projects for back to school, summer, or halloween!
There is still time to order from the summer mini as well!
I will be posting about my open house on August 8th tomorrow!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh how fun to go to a CK convention!! I love love love love love the lo's you made!! They are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10