Saturday, July 17, 2010

Petal Card Punch and much more

Petal Card Punch
I absolutely love this new punch by Stampin up... it is the petal card punch
When it is folded up it is about 1" square
The stamped images on the inside are all 1"
Perfect for creating inchies!
Ingredients:
Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum Paper and Ink
Hostess Set- Level 2- Cute by the Inch
Inspired by Nature (grass and sentiment)
Petal Card punch
Wide oval punch
Scallop oval punch

Tropical Party
My favorite set from the summer mini....
Tropical Party!
Colors:
Regal Rose, So Safron, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso ink, paper and markers
Tropical Party and In a Word stamp sets

3 comments:

Crazy Divorced Mom said...

I absolutely LOVE the petal punch card!! Definitely have to CASE that one for an upcoming workshop! Thanks for sharing!!! Following you from Stampin' Connection... if you aren't following me yet, it's http://kansasstampinmomof3.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee these Jennifer!! I love love love love that petal punch card!!!! Tooooooooo awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Carr said...

Love your hostess set cards. I was debating about the petal punch. Now I'm definitely getting it!

09 10