Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quinette's workshop

I am so excited for my Marker club ladies...
Thursday is their last marker club... which means each of them will have the entire set!
Here is the 1st card we will be making.
We will be using Got Treats stamp set and personalizing our cards with our favorite stamp and markers!


2nd card everyone will be creating is...
Bliss!
I love this color combo and it speaks to my hostess Quinette.
These are her colors... pink and purple
In SU colors.... rose red and perfect plum!

Join us on Thursday at my house for a fabulous night!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that cupcake! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

tiffany said...

love your cards- I'm going to a SU "cupcake class" tomorrow night, hope to make some sweet little beauties like this!

09 10