Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mini Convention

Mini Convention

I was not able to attend convention this year... so I turned lemons into Lemonade!!!

I held a mini convention at my house with my upline!
We had name badges, make and takes, workshop wows, watched a live workshop, creation inspiration area, food, and so much fun!!! 

Here are a few pictures for our event...
 We loved watching the live streaming to Convention... it felt like we had a little time in Utah!

Awards Ceremony!  I gave each of my downline an award for their work/ creativity this year!
 Jenn S and I
 Jenn G and Cindy
 Amy
 My downline (we missed you Terry, Mom C, Susan, Melissa, Jodi and Kelly)
 My upline, Buffy... I gave her my card tree!!!
 Buffy made me the most adorable clock!!!  (with owls!)
 Buffy's workshop wow!
 Buffy, Amy and I created the ornament from the front cover!!! Love them!
 Inspiration area!!!
Us watching the live streaming!!!
Cheers!

No comments:

09 10