Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 and new promotion

New month.. new promotions!!!
 It's always more fun to stamp with friends! When you sign up in August, you will get a Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit absolutely FREE-a $60 value! This exclusive kit contains the perfect elements of a spooktacular Halloween decoration!* Remember, you can only earn this special project kit when you sign up in August!  I would love to get together with you to create this special project!
*Project kit does not include ink
 Also, Introducing.... My digital studio 2
There are 75 new features in the newer program.
You can change the color of all your stamps, and paper... and so much more!!!  I would love to get together with you and teach you how to use My Digital Studio 2. 
You can download it for free for 30 days by going to my website!

No comments:

09 10