Thursday, August 14, 2014

SSI Swap Hop

Welcome to the Swap Hop!
My design team swapped cards with each other at convention!
 I am amazed at all the wonderful ideas!!!  Enjoy!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #3 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Cynthia. If so, you are in the right spot. I just love her card!!!  If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

Here is my card!
I fell in love with this stamp set and bought it right away!!!
Hope you love it!


I just love this stamp set!!!  

Check out Kim at Stamping with Kim, who is next on the swap hop!
She always has amazing designs!!!

If you get lost..
Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  2. Donna S. of Organized Chaos
  3. Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  4. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life ......... you are here!
  5. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  6. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  7. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  8. Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
  9. Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
  10. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  11. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
  13. Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
  14. Erica B. of Stamping Starlette

Here are the supplies that I used...


4 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

I love your card! I think my favorite part if that you used one of the Project Life grid cards to stamp on! Adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Pretty card. Easy to CASE :)

Kathy Peck said...

Great card. I love this stamp set.

Cynthia said...

Awesome card! I just love this stamp set. Thanks for swapping with me!

09 10