Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back to School Banners Galore

August brings Back to School to mind...

As I am preparing my classroom for another year,
I wanted to create some beautiful banners to hang in my reading and writing areas!

Here is my writing (Work on Writing center):


Here area  few close-ups...




Here is my other banner for my library area 
(Read to self, Read to Someone, Work on Listening center)




One more look...


Hope you find inspiration in making a banner today for an area of your home or classroom!
Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to stop by SSInkspiration to check out my post!

Here are the products I used below...
Disclaimer:
I used a few retired products to complete my banners since they match my classroom.  You can substitute these items to create a very similar banner.

I used Lucky Limeade Paper, retired Big Shot alphabet, and retired coastal cabana ribbon.

No comments:

09 10