Saturday, January 9, 2010

A few challenges

I love to scraplift and found a new challenge blog based just on that! It is called the XOXO Girls, you need to go check them out! I scraplifted Lynnette Davis, you can see her layout below mine! Thanks for the great inspiration. I used Jillibean papers and thickers for this project.(I wish I could get good outside pictures to really show off the colors.)Trip- Jennifer Campbell
Wish- Lynnette Davis
Design Dollies color challenge this week was red, yellow and blue. Here is my take on it.Here is Design Dollies sketch this week.
I created this layout for a few challenges... 1st I created it for two of the three Design Dollies challenges this week. Their sketch (above) was my jumping off point as well as to use the word "resolution" (element challenge). I also made this for Challenge Masters 1st contest- One Little Word Contest. Also, at Journaling Junkies their challenge was to explain your OLW for 2010.
Finally, I am playing along with Frosted Designs with their ink challenge this week. I used ink with bubble wrap as well as Glimmer mist!
Title- My Resolution for 2010 is to Persevere.
Journaling reads: I chose the word persevere for this year because it means to persist in anything undertaken, maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty or obstacles.

I try not to write too much about what is really going on with how our house is going. It is not positive at all. We are trying to persevere through this long, trying process because we know we will get there and overcome all the obstacles that have been put in our way over the past two years. People keep telling me, if your marriage can survive building a house, it will survive forever. I have no doubt about that and it is true... it really does put a strain on any relationship; however, we will persevere!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations from today!

10 comments:

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge.
you have been so creative so ealry in the year.
Well done.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jennifer...i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!!! and bummer about the house.....but i just know u will preserve! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

OOOO! Great job Jennifer! That pic in your resolution LO is just PERFECT for the word you chose! Great job with all three challenges! Thanks for playin with us again at Design Dollies!

yyam said...

Love the misting Jennifer! Great choice of word for 2010.Sorry about the problems with the house. Stay strong and positive. I'm rooting for you! :)

KarenB said...

I'm so glad I visited. Your creations are lovely. I love seeing your entries in the Design Dollies challenges, and this time round I especially love your LO based on Kristy's sketch. Nice job!!

KarenB said...

I'm so glad I visited. Your creations are lovely. I love seeing your entries in the Design Dollies challenges, and this time round I especially love your LO based on Kristy's sketch. Nice job!!

Unknown said...

you did such a great job with the scraplift!! LOVE IT! Sweet LOs you have here!

thanks for playing with us at xoxOG

Unknown said...

Wonderful SL - love that photo

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cool entries. I'm going to have to check your blog more often. If you are interested in colour challenges, please come and check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Your SL rocks!!!

09 10