Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrap That Poetry, Frosted Designs, Challenge Masters and Practical Scrappers challenges!

Today, Scrap That Poetry's challenge #14 went live!
Come play along with us!  Here is my layout:



The winner of the challenge receives a RAK and gets to be guest designer for challenge #16!
I also created this for Challenge Master's One Little Word challenge- Dream! As well as Frosted Design's Dream challenge!
I am so excited to be sharing my "Bling" layout that I created this week for Practical Scrappers challenge- bling it on!!!
I used bling for the title and the hearts on the layout!!!
Come join along... we have a challenge blog hop going on- check it out!

Join us on the hop... you have until Sunday, April 18th!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Jennifer!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

09 10