Friday, April 23, 2010

Congratulations

Congratulations, Kelly F. for doing a fabulous job Student teaching!!!
You will be missed dearly by our students, parents and mostly myself!!!
This is the card that I created for her and gave her today!
I CASE'd it from my upline Buffy!!! She made this card for our swap this past weekend... I changed only a few details.  What a fabulous card, thanks for inspiring me!!!
Check out my online store to buy:
kraft paper
black paper
red grossgrain ribbon
corner punch
tab punch
Well Scripted stamps (occasions mini- ends April 30th)
Here are the other cards that I created for Kelly
Created this card using Kraft, tempting turquiose, and apricot appeal cardstock
twill tape
Top note die
Stazon ink
tempting turquoise and apricot appeal ink
hostess set of stamps
Thankful thinking stamps
Thank you Kelly for everything over the past 15 weeks!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS Jennifer!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the apple cores! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

T.J. said...

These are so cute! Good Luck to Kelly.

Happie Stamper said...

awww... thanks Jen, I'm so glad I inspire you. I was so happy to see my card duplicated here.

09 10