Monday, July 26, 2010

My Why

I am so thrilled to have been asked to join the Recruit Crew for Stampin' Up!
We are given a chance to learn how to recruit and build our business.
We are given many challenges to learn about ourselves and become better!
One of our first challenges is to share our "Why" for joining Recruit Crew.
My Why- "I want to build my Stampin' Up! team because I want to take a more leadership role in the company.  I love the friendships, creativity and inspiration that I find with Stampin' Up! and I am looking forward to spreading those attributes with a team!

My Story- "why I joined Stampin' Up!"
I knew from my 1st workshop that I attended that if I ever wanted to start my own business that Stampin’ Up would be what I would want to sell. I have always loved the quality of the products and the creativity and inspiration that my demonstrator shared with me. I began taking some classes from another demonstrator and really became friends with her. She shared the opportunity one night and I signed up the next day basically. I started assuming that I would only do it for the discount at first but it is addicting and I started doing workshops soon there after. I am looking forward to building my team with recruits and taking on a leadership role in the company.

If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Stampin' Up!  please email me at happy2scrap4life@hotmail.com


I created this art piece with a canvas and the DSP Greenhouse Gala paper and stamp set.
I love this large grograin ribbon!
I used my new Big Shot die cut letters... for the title!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo cool Jennifer!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Happie Stamper said...

I'm hear for you also to help you build your business. I'm excited to have you on my team, which is helping me achieve my goal!

09 10