Friday, August 6, 2010

Crayola Factory

My mom (Nana) and I took the kids to the Crayola Factory yesterday!  We love going there... how lucky we are to only live minutes from this fabulous place!  Clara was in her element!
We were so wonderful... I truly enjoyed myself!


We started at the canal museum.  The kids learned how to use the "locks".


Then we went to the "build it" floor and played with more locks and this cool water table.

1st art project- to make a sun


Clara is an abstract artist!

Underwater painting


Next, model magic!
Mr. Perfectionist!

Each child was able to fill one bottle with sand- Sandart!





Picture with the crayon!
Then we went to the Crayola Factory Store... the kids pushed around shopping carts, but I think their favorite part of shopping was being manicans!


Thanks Nana for such a great day!
We ended the day at Olive Garden

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! I want to go there!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Such fun photos!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

T.J. said...

That place is sooooo on my list of things to take Bear to when in Pa (and you know, we have FREE TIME!)

looks like a blast- I haven't been there in ages- looks like there were some super cool updates!

So you ate out at Olive Garden, ehh? Must've hated every moment, huh? ;)

Have a great weekend!!!!

09 10